Join Aronson Partner Craig Stevens and Realty Gift Fund CFO Chase Magnuson on November 15th for their webinar, “The Power of Real Estate Donations in an Increasing Cashless Economy.”
It has been estimated that “cold hard cash” makes up 3% of American’s total wealth. However, many high-asset charities rely on cash as their primary source of contributions.
During this webinar, Craig and Chase will show how to take advantage of your organization’s enormous gift potential with non-cash assets. Our experts will explore the possibilities of increasing your donations through gifts of real estate, in addition to donor tax considerations for non-cash gifts.
Attendees of this webinar will receive advice on:
- Charitable tax deductions and how they are counted for non-cash gifts
- Donor benefit of giving appreciated assets instead of cash
- Standards for outright real estate donations
- Issues related to pre-arranged sales
- Bargain sales and how they work
- Shared ownership arrangements for facilitating charities
- Charitable gift annuities funded with real estate
Who Should Attend?
The topics discussed are particularly relevant to the following professionals in the nonprofit industry:
- Financial officers trying to understand real estate gifts
- Development officers working directly with donors
- CEOs looking to understand real estate gifts