Join Aronson Consultant Jennifer Aubel and Partner Hope Lane for an insightful webinar on April 5th for an insider’s perspective into the important compliance topic of GSA pre-award audits.
Every year, GSA’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) selects around 50 GSA Schedule contracts for the ultimate compliance test –a pre-award audit. The stakes in an OIG audit are high, so proactive contractors should consider when a pre-award audit is likely to occur, what comprises the audit process, and what auditors look for as a critical component of their compliance program planning.
This webinar offers attendees valuable insight into the pre-award audit process and best practices for success. This webinar will enable you to understand and remediate potential exposures and more importantly, assist you in preparing an audit-ready compliance program to reduce your risk of negative findings.
Topics covered will include:
- Purpose of pre-award audits and how the GSA OIG selects which contracts are audited
- Scope and duration of pre-award audits, especially in comparison to Contractor Assessments
- Primary compliance areas tested during a pre-award audit
- Major elements of the audit process, including data production, fieldwork, and questions/clarifications
- Responding to the draft audit report
- Negotiations with the GSA Contracting Officer
- Best practices for surviving a pre-award audit
Who should attend:
- C-Suite executives
- Compliance officers
- Inside counsel
- Contracts managers for a GSA Schedule contractors
For any issues getting logged in or launching the webcast before or during the day of the webinar, please contact the LearnLive End-User Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.