Join Aronson’s technology industry experts Alan Langelli and Norm Snyder on February 13th for their webinar, “Revenue Recognition: An Analysis of Topic 606 for Tech and Life Sciences,” to learn strategies for improving and implementing processes for contract due diligence. Alan and Norm will review the process for recognizing revenue under the new definition and concepts of ASC 606.
Who should attend: This webinar will be of value to technology and life science companies
By participating in this webinar, you will walk away with:
- An In-depth review of ASC 606 and it’s improvements from 605
- An understanding of the new revenue definition and concepts
- A guideline of the 5+ step process of recognizing revenue
- A collection of tech, software and life science case studies
- A review of disclosure requirements with regards to the nature, timing and risks related to recognition
- An update on AICPA and the 6 subsequent accounting updates
Not able to attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you a copy of the presentation and webinar recording to watch at your convenience!