Join Aronson’s GSA Schedule experts Jennifer Aubel and Vanessa Payne on December 6th for their webinar, “The Next 20 Years: Strategic Considerations for GSA Schedule Holders" to learn the key strategic considerations GSA Schedule holders need to address in order to optimize their next 20 years.
As long-time GSA Schedule holders approach their final option period, many have questions about how to best manage pursuing a new contract while protecting their existing work. New GSA initiatives have changed the offer process so much it is virtually unrecognizable from what it was just 10 years ago. What worked in the past won’t work now, and a failure to appreciate the new rules of engagement could have long-lasting negative consequences on your federal business. Understanding the recent evolution of the GSA Schedules Program is key to positioning yourself for future success. Jennifer and Vanessa will address the most critical strategic considerations GSA Schedule holders should contemplate prior to submitting their offer for a new 20-year contract, including:
- Ongoing orders on existing Schedule contract and upcoming GSA opportunities – comparing time remaining on existing contract to period of performance of any Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs); transitioning work from the old contract to the new
- Timing considerations – optimizing date of new offer submission in relation to end of existing contract and orders thereunder; deciding whether continuous contracts make sense
- Pricing considerations – impact of the Transactional Data Reporting and Formatted Product Tool pilot programs on pricing negotiations; erosion of commercial basis for contract pricing
- Scope considerations – proposing changes to currently awarded SINs, products and services on the new offer and the potential impact on ability to submit a streamlined offer
Participants who complete this webinar will have a more thorough understanding of:
- The complex issues that are involved in preparing, negotiating, and managing a follow-on GSA Schedule contract.
- Recent GSA initiatives and policy changes that impact the Schedules Program.
- Best practices for positioning their company for success in the current environment.
Who should attend?
This webinar is geared toward experienced, long-term GSA Schedule holders that have an understanding of the fundamental concepts of Schedule contracting.
For any issues getting logged in or launching the webcast before or during the day of the webinar, please contact the LearnLive End-User Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.