Join Aronson’s nonprofit advisors Rob Eby and Mark Robins for an informational webinar on December 20th to learn the new guidelines on nonprofit reporting standards.
Did you know that the new Nonprofit Reporting Standards from the Accounting Standard Update 2016-14 will require you to change the way you present your nonprofit organization’s financial statements? This update was designed to provide more useful information to donors, grantors, creditors, etc., but greatly impacts how your organization must now present its financial statements. Our advisors will explore the reporting changes crucial to ensuring that your organization is in compliance with GAAP.
During this webinar, you will learn about new requirements for:
- Presenting and disclosing net assets—with and without donor restrictions
- Reporting qualitative and quantitative information regarding liquidity and availability of assets
- Classification and disclosures of underwater endowment funds
- Expense reporting—by both nature and function, allocated across all areas of your organization
- Statement of cash flows—direct or indirect
- Investment return
- Release of restrictions on capital assets
For any issues getting logged in or launching the webcast before or during the day of the webinar, please contact the LearnLive End-User Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.