What are successful mid-tier companies doing to grow and sustain in the government market? How are they competing against large government contractors on full and open procurements? In today’s ever-changing government contracting environment, knowledge is power and critical to your company’s growth and success. Help take your business to new heights by sharpening your awareness of the day’s most important government contracting issues, ranging from strategic planning, financing for growth strategies and minimizing risks.
In this CPE-eligible, half-day conference, our Aronson LLC government contracting experts and industry partners will share insightful analysis and actionable best practices that can be immediately applied to your business. Rather than providing a cursory overview of these topics, our experts will delve into the unique financial, contractual, legal, and operational perspectives that you need to bring to the table to take your company to the next level.
In government contracting, the stakes are high. Don’t miss your chance to attend the premier government contracting CPE event of the year!
Attendees will receive practical advice and expert insights on today’s hottest crucial topics, including:
- Optimizing growth opportunities both organically and inorganically
- Developing a plan to financially accomplish different types of growth
- Safeguarding your people, technology, and assets
- Making strategic hires for key positions and designing smart compensation plans to retain talent
- Selecting the right teaming partners to leverage strengths
Come and learn from the best in the business. Our speakers work with government contractors every day and are well-versed in both the common and complex challenges facing government contractors at various positions in their development. Our speakers include:
- Alan Chvotkin, PSC Council, Executive Vice President & Counsel
- Partners Jim Fennel and Payal Vadhani, and Manager Natasha Barnes, Aronson LLC
- Partners John Jensen and Alexander Gintzberg, Counsel of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Edward Stucky, CEO of Republic Capital Access
Our conference agenda is tailored to provide the most value to government contracting finance and accounting professionals, such as CFOs and VPs or Directors of Finance & Accounting.
Exclusive event for Government Contractors only. Not open to Vendors.